|Breakfast w/ Santa @ St. Luke’s
If you're not going to Snyder, make every effort to participate in this service project. A sign up list will be circulated during next Monday's Troop Meeting (3 December).
Now, back to answering your great planning questions.
1. Three shifts: 0830, 1000, 1130
2. Each shift requires five scouts (2 cooks, 2 cleanup, 1 drink server)
3. Assign a scout to lead each shift
4. Class A uniform required
5. Snap some photos of your teams (forward to the webmaster)
6. Total up the service hours (e.g., 5 scouts for 1 hour = 5 service hours)
7. Adult supervision may come in the form of a parent of a scout working the shift or an ASM that may be available that morning.